Friday, May 9, 2014

Mother's Day Printable

Happy Friday! 


Happy Mother's Day weekend to all the mamas out there and yes, your fur babies count!

I am a SUCKER for decorating for every holiday and I've been staring at a computer messing around for a little bit on learning photoshop and learning how to make my own printable.  So why not share what I've been working on it and who doesn't love chalkboard printables?!

The love a mother has for their child is indescribable and while there are really sweet and tearful quotes out there, I found a quote that make me laugh and recognizes how hard it is to be mama (some days more than others)

I framed mine and I put it up on my bookshelves around my fireplace. I may just have to keep moving it around my house because I kinda really like it!

All you have to do is right click on the image below and save it. 
 It's an 8 x 10 print so it's perfect to frame, you will just have to trim the edges to make it fit! I used thicker card stock but regular paper works too!



Here is the printable framed on my bookshelf.  I think it would also look awesome on wood or maybe even slap some mod podge on it and put it on a canvas to hang on a wall somewhere.  
Print it out for your mom, a friend, or yourself!



HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!

No comments: