Thursday, May 24, 2012

The Bet

T-G-I-almost- Friday!

Once again the hubby is flying back home but we no longer have to spend time apart, from here on out we are going to be here or in Chicago together!

Next week is our big gender reveal for the little monkey. Logan thinks our house is going to be full of superheroes and fart jokes, I think we are going to have pig tails and tutus.  So we had a friendly wager, if he is right, baby cook will be buying him a new grill for fathers day to put on our deck at our new house (that we bought last weekend! Fingers crossed our inspection goes well this weekend)  If it's a girl, I'm allowed to get the kinda pricey bedding from Pottery Barn kids with the cutest elephants ever on it....so here is a poll for you guys to vote who this little monkey is!  The big gender reveal will be next week :)

3 comments:

Megan said...

I think it's going to be a girl! :-)

Cassidy said...

I say boy! Great blog. Following you too via twitter :)

Unknown said...

thanks so much! we have our reveal on the blog too :) thanks for checking me out and following. Happy to have you!