Sunday, May 27, 2012

Sunday Treat!

Since I really look forward to food these days...I figured why not start a weekly post of something absolutely delicious I ate over the weekend. Lately I've been loving ice cream and my hubby loves it because he loves ice cream too. On our way home from a friend's last night we made a pit spot at a Sheridan's Lattes & Frozen Custard. I heart custard it's so creamy and delicious. I grew up eating custard in Lewiston, NY at Hibbard's ( also very delicious and I'm most definitely getting the black raspberry custard when I go home to visit). When I saw that their special right now was blackberry cobbler and vanilla custard with whipped cream I had to try it and yes I ate the entire thing! The warm cobbler and the thick cold custard really hit the spot. If you ever find yourself around a Sheridan's, definitely check it out!

Check out their locations and menu online at http://www.sheridansfrozencustard.com/

No comments: