Friday, April 22, 2011

Things that make me a happy girl...

So, wedding planning is not as fun as everyone says it is!  We have seen about 10 places, got pricing on destination packages, and still no decision has been made.  It's bumming me out.  We are going to look at another place tomorrow (however, they have already canceled on us once) and if that doesn't work...I may call it a day and we can elope.  Fingers crossed that this will be "the one."  So to make the day more positive I am posting things that make me happy here in Tennessee. 


who chases a goat, yep that would be me!



Every place needs an Earthfare, I heart this grocery store
The lighthouse in our bathroom, in the old window
when they built the next building right on top of it.
   from the future hubby :)

Locally made Kombucha, It has ginger and cayenne in it
warms the body and soul :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yay for blogging! This is so cute! And I can't wait to see how the venue tomorrow is...I hope it works out!