Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Anjolee Jewelry Review

So, let's face it- trying to get anything done with two little people is HARD.  I'm currently behind on laundry, my to do list, and (shaving my legs)  SHHH...as I'm typing this, my child who should be napping is now squawking in his crib, ugh.

Let me get to the point, I am also getting behind on fashion.  I never dress up anymore,  I have spit up on me for probably around 20 out of the 24 hours and I'm not quite sure the last time I washed my hair. So when I had the opportunity to design a bracelet from Anjolee Jewelry, I was so excited, not only did I get to have new jewelry but I was able to design what stones were going into it! I think I actually jumped for joy and screamed "SOMETHING FOR ME!"

If you haven't ever checked out Anjolee Jewelry, it is where all the jewelry pieces can be customized according to your preference of metal type, diamond size, diamond and/or the gemstone quality and length and size.  I designed a classic column bracelet in sterling silver with 5 stones of citrine and amethyst.  It was so easy to navigate and choose which style with the drop down menus.

When it came in I was pleasantly surprised, I gave myself a pat on the back for the colors.  The quality of the bracelet and the colors is great too, the bracelet looks exactly what was pictured on the website and was fast shipping too.  I love the color combination I selected.

How great is that that you can go in and customize whatever piece of jewelry?! Check out the drop earrings that Anjolee has to offer and see how easy it is to navigate and customize your own piece of jewelry.  I totally give Anjolee a thumbs up and the next date night I will be sure to wear it.




**Anjolee provided me with the bracelet to review. The opinions I shared about the jewelry are my own, and Anjolee did not tell me what to say or how to say it.** 

No comments: