Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Freshly Picked Moccasins Review #2

Oh what a joy is it to be able to review moccasins for Freshly Picked.  I was pleased with my first pair- if you didn't see my post on that review you can check it out here.

We loved our first pair.  In fact, they still fit her and if I ask what shoes she wants to wear, she tells me "Mocc-a-sins"  Why are toddler so cute and frustrating at the same time?!  Anyway, since I had the opportunity to review another pair, I wanted to try something different than the blush color we had.  There are so many colors to choose from?!  I immediately fell in love with rose gold.  I love everything rose gold lately and even though it was another pink pair, I didn't care haha.  I did want to see if the shiny leather held up as well as my other pair!



Well, let me tell you Freshly Picked does not disappoint.  I even bought them in one size bigger and her old pair still fits and her new pair still has a little bit of room. They have a great sizing chart, you can just measure the little one's feet and compare it to the sizes on the chart. You can find this chart in the sizing section of their website which is http://freshlypicked.com



I was concerned that the shiny parts would dull or flake off, but they haven't yet! They wear just as well as the other pair we received and are super comfy.  They are so easy to get on and off and they do not fall off her feet.  Anyone sometimes have that problem, you go to put your kid in and out of their car seat and all of a sudden they only have one shoe on?!  I'm amazed these moccasins stay put.

The one thing different this time was the box it came in can open up to a Freshly Picked garden with stickers!  Isla had so much fun, playing with the stickers and the box.




Then she had to play with it on the stairs- but at least we get a good view of the moccasins!



And of course they still come in adorable bags with a sweet Freshly Picked pin!



We love our moccasins!





Now I know what you are thinking, $60 for a pair of kids shoes?  I would still say yes this is a good buy- they are real leather, they hold up amazingly, they don't fall off, and they are nicely made!  Her first pair is from February and they still fit- yep 8 months later!  You can't say that for a lot of shoes that A. they could fit up to 8 months and B. they haven't fallen apart after 8 months!  Yes, she wears these to the store, the playground, you name it!  We love our Freshly Picked moccasins and I'm sure you would too.  Go check them out at http://freshlypicked.com.  There are so many colors I still want to buy, it's so hard to choose! 

**Freshly Picked provided me with moccasins to review. The opinions I shared about the moccasins are my own, and Freshly Picked did not tell me what to say or how to say it.** 


No comments: