Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Exciting things happening over here!

Wow what a whirlwind the past couple of weeks have been!  We did it, we became homeowners and we love the house!  We just have so much to do but it's fun and definitely exhausting. We are back in Chi-town until the end of the month and then we permanently move back to Kansas City and I'll be in my last trimester in the next couple of weeks...eek!  Baby girl will be here before we know it!

Exciting things coming up:

1. Dinner at RPM (Guiliana and Bill Rancic's Italian restaurant).  Except our reservations are at 10pm tonight, that place is booked all the way through August.  You betcha I will be posting about my evening and all the food we eat.  I will also be having a very early dinner to catch up with a very late dinner! I'm dragging the hubby along and meeting a childhood friend who just recently moved to the big city!

2. 4th of July in Chicago- I can not wait to see what the fireworks are like here!  The best fireworks I have seen was from my study abroad program in Italy.  The fireworks from the grand canal in Venice was the most beautiful presentation I've seen yet, but hey I was in Italy, drinking bellinis, and having a blast with a bunch of girls in VENICE.  Chicago...don't let me down :)

3. My visit next week to see my friends and family, last one for a while until I feel comfortable traveling with the little monkey and my side of the family baby shower! I will be making some crafts this week in preparation for it so look out for those blog posts!

4. Coffee Mug Swap- So I love coffee, I still allow myself my one cup a day and I love buying different coffee mugs, I like to have options!!  When I was checking out some blogs I like to read on our drive back to Chi-town on Sunday, I can across this adorable idea.  You randomly get paired up with someone else, you read their blogs, contact them, get to know them, and then you send them a coffee mug that you think would fit their personality and they send you one and then you blog about it. What a cute way to link up with other bloggers, get to know them, and receive a thoughtful gift from it.  I saw the idea on  A Night Owl Blog and you can link up with the swap on He Me and Them Blog.  I got my confirmation email yesterday on who I'll be swapping with and can not wait to contact her today! Stayed tuned for the post later on this month about that!



5. This month I've actually become a sponsor on some really lovely ladies blogs and today I was featured as a sponsor on NY Melrose Family Blog!  Check out her blog and all the other great sponsors as well...click here for the blog post and check out her blog.

6.  Last but not least, I am currently working on a jewelry giveaway that should be up soon!  We all love jewelry right!  Stay tuned for that!

Hope everyone has a wonderful and safe holiday!

No comments: